I don’t like to wait, I never have. Waiting seems counterproductive to me. I’m a woman of action; when I have a goal or envision something in my future, I want to act on that idea now. If I’m told to wait on anything (especially if things aren’t going my way) my first thought is that is seems to be counterproductive.
I. Want. It. My. Way. Now.
- You and your spouse are struggling with infertility, waiting for the child you so desperately long for; when will it be your turn?
- You are the parents of a prodigal son or daughter; when will you finally see them at the end of your road coming back home?
- You desire to become a SAHM, but you can’t make it work right now; when will your time at home finally come?
- You are in a hard place in your marriage- separation, adultery, divorce, anger; when will the pieces of your broken heart be healed?
- You are living in a health crisis, your body is failing you, you are in physical pain; when will the healing come? Will you ever see healing this side of Heaven?
- You are in the trenches of motherhood; when will there be a stage of life that is easier?
- You find yourself in seasons of loneliness; when will you not feel so alone?